Group reflection on the SPEED You UP process
Here, you can find a session plan that guides coaches/teachers and young people to reflect on the SPEED You UP trajectory in group.
In this module, youngsters evaluate their trajectory. They will be able to put this into words and maybe even create something that represents themselves.
Aim of Session
In this module, young people evaluate their trajectory. They will be able to put this into words and maybe even create something that represents themselves
In general, at the end of the Lessons Learned module young people should be:
• more aware of their professional identity and who they are as a person
• motivated to further explore who they are as a person and as entrepreneur
• more aware of the role and relevance of entrepreneurship in society
• able to present themselves to others and explain who they are as an entrepreneur
More specifically, young people should be:
• able to formulate skills and competencies they have acquired during the programme
• able to express what elements they would like to include in the programme in terms of content but also in terms of approach
• able to update the program and make it evidence-based. According to our vision that SPEED-You-UP works from the bottom-up.
This module can also be a good moment to ask young people to really engage into the SYU module, to give their opinion on the project. Reflecting and evaluating thoroughly is very important but the emphasis should definitely be on the “fun/creative side” and on reflecting and communicating about themselves as a person and entrepreneur.